Pages

1/10/2013

a fairytale comes true:: my bestfriend's whimsical wedding

As promised in my last post, sharing the details of the Fairy Woodland themed wedding of my bestfriend
  



1-3-13, an auspicious day for most of us and the day when my dear bestfriend tied the knot with her one true love in a whimsical wedding at Mary Immaculate Parish - Nature's Church  in Las Pinas. It was a lovely day indeed.

The fairy princess bride and her prince


She was, of course, the fairest of all on that day


 A lot of DIYs were made for the wedding including the bouquets (bride's and all of the entourage's), headdresses, ceremonial cord, ring and arrhae beds, signs, shot glasses, boutonni√®res, flower baskets and even the invitations. These DIYs did not only showcase the creativity of the couple (as well as their friends and families, including me!)  but also helped the couple save big bucks.


My favorite DIY - the principal sponsors' gifts - SURAT JOURNALS! These genuine leather journals were handmade by one of our friends. 

 The whole entourage

I couldn't be happier for my friend. May God bless their union.



Photos grabbed from friends via Facebook


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my dear MOH! You're the best MOH ever! <3

    So, um...when will I return the favor of being the "matron" of honor? Teehee!

    http://mamidadi.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome welcome welcome!!!
    had fun with the preps and on the wedding day itself!
    the question now, which will come first? me being a ninang to your firstborn or you being my matron of honor? haha

    ReplyDelete